The second generation of the Delta X (G2) is designed in a new portable format, which significantly eases the search process. New models operates with a laptop, or tablet, with the help of magnetic holders. They hold the laptop/tablet reliably in all situations giving the operator the ability to move and tilt the system during sweeping. Using update rate of 3GHz-4GHz per second and frequency range 9 kHz – 12 GHz system can instantly detect digital signals with short bursts. System also has ability to detect and locate the transmitter simultaneously.
- Quickly and reliably detects all kinds of RF listening devices, including analog, digital, constantly existing and intermittent, sending audio or video, with or without encryption
- Finds hidden surveillance devices employing the digital standards GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G(<6GHz) Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT, etc.
- Detects illegal information transmission in AC, telephone, Ethernet, alarm and other wires as well as in the infrared range with the help of the supplied Multifunction Probe
- Can work in instant detection mode, guarding mode, locating mode and car tracker detection
- Has a 20-50 times higher sensitivity and detection distance compared to conventional RF detectors and near-field receivers
- Real-time spectrum analysis gives the ability to detect short-burst signals such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or mobile devices within just a few seconds
- Automatic antenna selection provides high sensitivity and detection distance on all frequency bands
- Can monitor the RF environment 24 hours a day with data logging
- Capable of detecting covert bugging devices with an accumulation function and transmitters hidden within the spectrums of other signals
- Supports storage of an unlimited quantity of signals. Full information is stored in the log and can be reviewed during the detection, or at a later time. Multiple logs are supported.
- Demodulation of audio in FM, AM, USB, LSB, CW (adjustable BW 3…240 kHz)
- Alarm relay output can activate external devices when a dangerous signal is detected (turn on a CCTV system, for example)
- Powered from the laptop’s or tablet’s USB
FEATURES OF THE NEW GENERATION
- New portable design – the device is reliably mated with the laptop or tablet and moved during the detecting and locating process
- The laptop or tablet is attached with the help of the magnetic holders
- Side handles are used for carrying
- All antennas are fixed to the main unit
- Carrying case is in the supplied set
- Rich visual representation: Spectrogram/Persistence, Waterfall, Alarms graph
- The Known Signals table allows the system to reject TV, FM and other “friendly” signals while maintaining high sensitivity to unknown signals.
- The Detector and Locator allow the operator to perform location of a bugging device with both visual and audio notification
- The Alarm Threshold decreases the false alarm rate
- The Hold Max Danger feature selects and shows the strongest signals for their location as the system is moved during detection
- The Update Mask procedure allows the operator to quickly adjust the system to the local RF environment in order to reject safe signals
- Sorting and filtering is supported in the Signals tableThe Report function allows the operator to export all obtained information about the desired signals
- Is easily localizable to any language
Stop / View Log
Review of the detection results stored in the log. The Signals table, Spectrogram, Waterfall and Alarms graph give full information about the detected signals and alarm
Quick preparation for detection – the system automatically accumulates the broadcasting and other safe signals existing in the area in order to pass over them during the
The main detection mode. Provides maximum reaction time and the highest sensitivity. The operator can move the system or its antenna during the detection.
Rejection of short transmissions and usage of two antennas reduces false alarms in this mode. Suitable for 24 hour detection without unwanted false alarms.
Checking of AC, Ethernet, Telephone and Alarm wires and the infrared/low frequency for the presence of unwanted bugging signals
Detection of vehicle mounted GPS trackers transmitting the coordinates via mobile networks
Car Tracker Detector
Analysis, demodulation and physical locating of detected signals
- Main unit with the built-in spectrum analyzer and RF switcher – 1 pc
- Carry case – 1 pc
- Software Delta X on a USB drive – 1 pc
- ODA-4 – omnidirectional wideband antenna with screw and 20 cm cable – 1 pc
- MWA-6 – microwave antenna with screw and 20 cm cable – 1 pc
- LPDA-12 – microwave antenna
- Multifunction Probe with cables (high-voltage cable, low-voltage cable, 2 m coaxial cable) – 1 pc
- In-line modular adapter – 1 pc
- Set of accessories (USB Type C to USB Type A adapter – 2, angle USB adapter – 2, magnetic stickers for laptop/tablet – 4) – 1 pc