Gazelle Quad Receiver System is a high performance 3G/4G/5G modular CW (Continuous Wave) receiver system that utilizes a high speed bus containing up to 4 independent receiver modules all simultaneously logging the RF energy needed to plot out coverage maps. Gazelle™ is designed from the ground up to provide hot-swappable receiver modules for in-the-field installation and includes an internal 12-channel/satellite GPS receiver. Gazelle can support C-band, CBRS, 3.5 GHz and most other 3G/4G/5G (non-mm wave frequencies) RF spectrum.
- 4 swappable RF modules
- High speed scanning 40 lambda receivers
- Supports multiple wide bands and many frequencies
Gazelle’s unique, modular high-speed receivers exceed the distance based averaging required to meet standard and 40 lambda averaging criteria essential for critical propagation analysis. Gazelle can support C-band, CBRS, 3.5 GHz and most other 3G/4G/5G (non-mm wave frequencies) RF spectrum.
- Multiple bands support including WiMAX, LTE, GSM, LMR, PCS, ISM, WCS, ACS & more
- Quad modular receivers allow users to swap various 3G/4G/5G bands while in the field
- Support for standard and 40 lambda averaging (post-processed)
- Internal 12-channel/12 satellite GPS receiver with active antenna
- Custom user-created channel lists
- User selectable sampling rates and IF bandwidth
- Captured data output via USB for connectivity to any PC
- Optional GPS-based mapping Forecaster™ PC software support
- Designed and manufactured in the USA