MNG-06 is a small, compact, highly efficient and multifunctional noise generator, which aims to neutralize eavesdropping and hidden audio recorders, as well as to help detecting such.
The device generates several types of sounds, each of which is used for different TSCM activities:
iWhite noise– 2 types
Purpose: 1. To block the mics and ensuring confidentiality of the conversations/ meetings. Frequency-optimized white noise generated by the Acoustic safe covers all frequencies of the human voice.
iSpeech like noise– 2 types
1. To block the mics and ensuring confidentiality of the conversations/ Speech like noise generated by the Acoustic safe covers all frequencies of the human voice.
2. Evaluation the sound permeability through various barriers and protections.
iMetronome– generates sharp rhythmic sound with different octaves- 2 types
The use of the Metronome sound mode is recommended together with TSCM devices that in addition to the spectrum analyzer have also oscilloscope- it monitors the similarity between the metronome clicking sound and the oscillation of the oscilloscope graph.
1. To evaluate the sound permeability through various barriers and protections.
2. To activate VOX (voice activated) microphones.
3. To assess the relevance of intercepted radio signal to the sounds it the inspected room.
iOctave (rhythmic) sound with different sound frequencies- 1 type
1. To assess the permeability of sound through different barriers (walls, pipes, air ducts, etc.) and protections. When the lid is open and the Acoustic safe is switched on and set to sound Octave mode, it could be checked with different microphones or to be heard without any special equipment (naked ear) if the different sounds (frequency ranges) pass through the barriers or through the wiring installation or air ducts, pipes, windows, etc.
2. Search hidden activate VOX (voice activated) microphones. Using Octave sound mode activates the VOX microphones because it creates sounds in a wide frequency range. In addition, the sound is easily recognizable at possible detecting and hearing the sound from a radio microphone.
If required up to 6 external piezoelements (transducers) can be connected. Piezoelectic elements are normally stuck on the window glass or installed on the room wall, pipes or air ducts. Very efficient transfer of audio frequency noise vibrations ensures much higher noise on the target surface then any vibrations produced by conversation in a room.
– Wall- each piezoelement cover 1,5 x 1,5m frame on the wall.
– Windows- each window or 1,5 x 1,5m frame
– Each pipe/ air ducts