The PRO-W12DX handheld wideband RF Detector is designed to detect and locate signals from the very latest covert listening, tracking, cellular and video devices. With a completely new hardware design the PRO-W12DX packs new features that have never been seen before in a pocket handheld RF detector.
It features a 0–12 Ghz RF frequency range with unrivalled sensitivity particularly at higher frequencies for the growing threat from the latest super high-frequency devices. A new intelligent frequency-counter design has been implemented that can now display most digital frequencies as well as analogue signals up to an unprecedented 6 GHz.
Detected signal strength is shown on a 20 element bar graph, enabling the user to locate the precise source of any detected signal.
The frequency of the detected signal can be seen simultaneously and the new ‘Livescan’ software shows the detected live signal pattern graphically to help identify the signal type. This can be particularly useful when searching for pulsing or burst devices such as GPS trackers.
New GRAPH – LOG Mode
The PRO-W12DX features a 1000 Event Memory Log that stores all detected signal data including any short Burst transmissions, their frequency, event time, duration, and signal strength. These events are shown in an easy-to-read list format for the user to scroll through. Events can now be viewed simultaneously in Graph-Log Mode where up to 8 minutes of live detected signal and frequency data is recorded and plotted on a graph.
These memory functions ensure the user does not miss any detected events and are invaluable for helping the user determine exactly what type of signal has being detected.
Signal strength can be monitored in audible ‘Beep’ Mode or Silent Vibrate Mode for discreet or concealed use. Detected signals can be listened to via earphones using the Audio Demodulation function, useful when detecting conventional analogue listening devices that contain microphones.
The PRO-W12DX is supplied with two antennas: a new high performance hinged omni-directional antenna for general use and a high gain directional antenna for pinpointing high frequency signals at greater distance.
The PRO-W12DX is designed and manufactured to the highest specification and is enclosed in a customised machined aircraft-grade aluminium enclosure. It uses an integral Lithium-polymer battery pack and is supplied with an international charger. The complete system is supplied in a heavy duty military standard carry case for ultimate protection.
- Ultra wide frequency response – Now up to 12 GHz with improved top end performance
- Frequency Counter 0-6 GHz for analogue and digital signals
- ‘Livescan’ feature shows live detected signal trace
- 1000 Event Memory Log with Time & Date records all detected Burst signals & frequencies
- Live Graph Mode plots detected signals / frequencies over time
- 2.5 inch Colour TFT display
- Ultra-sensitive – even at very high frequencies
- Two antennas – High Gain Directional antenna and Hinged Omnidirectional antenna
- Signal Strength ‘Beep’ and Silent Vibrate Mode
- Machined Aluminium Enclosure for maximum durability
- Supplied in Heavy Duty Military Standard carry caseSupplied in Package:
- Adjustable hinged Antenna
- Directional High Gain Antenna
- 5V DC Charger – 110V to 240V AC input (Auto Switching) with International Adaptors
- Military Standard Compact Carry Case