The Stealth TEAM detects:
RF Bugging Devices
- Сell Phones and Modems (CDMA 450, GSM 900, GSM 1800, 3G)*
- Wireless Data Transmitters (4G, 5G, WLAN, BLUETOOTH 2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Cordless Phone Systems (DECT) as well as Special Technical Devices Using These Data Transmission Standards
- Analog Radio Listening Devices
*The settings of cellular frequencies are provided depending on the country and mobile operator.
The Stealth TEAM uses a broadband log periodic antenna and analyzes Wi-Fi and Bluetooth signals for Mac addresses or SSIDs to find and remove illegal installations. In addition, when a spy phone works without your knowledge, you can prevent damages such as eavesdropping, information leakage and so on.
These areas include:
- VIP Rooms
- Meeting Rooms and Offices
- Exam Rooms and Testing Facilities
- Prisons and Correctional Facilities Areas with Limited Use of Cell Phones, Radios, etc.
Particularly when a meeting is in progress in the VIP room and this equipment is operating, the security officer can check for abnormalities outside the meeting room. If an abnormal signal is detected, an SMS is simultaneously sent to the security officer.