The WAM-X10 Wireless Activity Monitor is a portable multiband Radio Frequency (RF) detector for handheld use. It is designed for detection and logging transmissions from all types of radio frequency devices including mobile phones, smartphones, vehicle trackers, Wi-Fi Hotspots, GSM listening devices (bugs) and covert wireless 3G/4G/5G cameras. The WAM-X10 provides complete coverage and logging of all activity in the surrounding area.
Worldwide Cellular Band Detection
A complete ground-up redesign means the WAM-X10 now has Worldwide 5G Cellular coverage. It can be used in any environment where Radio Frequency/Cellular devices are forbidden such as sensitive meeting rooms to check for hidden devices, unauthorised mobile phone usage in offices, exam halls, hospitals, or prisons and in vehicles to locate the latest hidden tracking devices.
The WAM-X10 also has a separate 2.4 GHz band and a new 5 GHz band detector for the rapidly growing threat from Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Store & Forward and Video devices.
The 0-14 GHz Wideband detector provides the highest range of coverage of all RF activity in the target area. The frequency of the detected signal (up to 6GHz) can be seen simultaneously and the ‘Livescan’ software shows the detected live signal pattern graphically to help identify the signal type. This can be particularly useful when searching for pulsing or burst devices such as GPS trackers. Up to 4000 events can be stored within the WAM-X10 for viewing as a list or graphically. For each detected signal (no matter how long or short) it will record the Time/Date, Duration, Band detected and Signal strength. This can be particularly useful in identifying the type of device that is being detected. For example: a string of regular short bursts in one band may represent those from a GSM/GPS Tracking device. These could be clearly viewed in Graph Mode as lines of regular spacing representing the pulsing nature of the transmission. Also, by looking at call activity at certain times of the day could help identify unauthorised phone use in sensitive areas such as prisons, company board rooms, exam halls, etc. The entire event log can also be downloaded to a USB stick for storage or transfer to a computer where it can be viewed/sorted for analysis or reporting. For truly global use, simply select the international region the device is being used in and the WAM-X10 will detect signals from all the relevant cellular bands. This means the WAM-X10 is ready for the rollout of the latest 5G devices, worldwide. Of course, all existing 2G, 3G and 4G bands will also be covered. The WAM-X10 features 2.4GHz & New 5 GHz Wireless real time detection for the threat from the latest generation of Bluetooth & Wi-Fi devices. Such devices can for example, record audio over long periods and then transmit it in short regular bursts. It will also detect other devices that use these bands such as wireless video. Complex algorithms analyse the detected signals to help identify the signal type i.e., Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or other 2.4 GHz or 5GHz signal. All 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz activity can be viewed graphically for later analysis. A new powerful high-gain RF front end ensures detection up to 50 meters depending on signal strength and ambient conditions. The WAM-X10 is supplied with new adjustable hinged antennas designed for optimum performance and flexibility. A new keypad design means operation is simple and intuitive. All information is displayed on a colour TFT screen that allows the user to perform real time detection or to view events that have previously occurred. Each band has an individual 20 element signal strength meter enabling the precise source of a detected signal to be located with ease. An audible ‘Beep’ mode allows the user to monitor without looking at the display and a silent Vibrate mode can also be used for particularly sensitive areas.
The WAM-X10 is designed and manufactured to the highest specification and is enclosed in customised machined aircraft-grade aluminium enclosure. It uses an integral Lithium-Polymer battery pack and is supplied with an international charger. The complete system is supplied in a compact heavy-duty military standard carry case for ultimate protection.
- 3.5″ TFT screen
- Worldwide 2G/3G/4G/5G Detection
- Display Size/Type
- Wideband RF Detector
- Separate Bluetooth/Wifi Detector
- Frequency Counter
- Digital Burst Pulse Detect
- USB Download
- Memory Function
- Audio Demodulation
- Internal Lithium Battery Pack
- Machined Aluminium Enclosure
- Heavy Duty Military Standard Carry Case
- Detects 2G/3G/4G and the latest 5G devices – plus Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/2.4GHz and 5GHz Devices
- Detects Mobile Phones, Smartphones, GPS Trackers, SMS (Texts), GSM Bugs, 3G/4G/5G Video, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Devices, Store & Forward devices
- Worldwide Cellular Coverage – Simply select the relevant region
- Separate Wideband RF Detector 0-14 GHz with Frequency Counter (up to 6 GHz)
- Separate 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz band detector for Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Video and other latest generation devices
- Increased Sensitivity across all bands – Detects signals from up to 50 metres
- Event Log records Time/Date, Band, Duration & Signal Strength of up to 4000 Events
- Log can be viewed on screen and downloaded to USB stick for storage/viewing on a computer
- Graph Mode plots real time or historical graph of all detected signals
- 3.5-inch Colour TFT Display with easy-to-use menu driven operation
- Adjustable hinged antennas
- Audible Signal Strength ‘Beep’ and Silent Vibrate Mode
- Machined Aluminium Enclosure for maximum durability
- Supplied in Heavy Duty Military Standard Carry Case
SUPPLIED IN PACKAGE
- WAM-X10 – Main Unit
- Adjustable hinged antenna x 2 + Low Frequency hinged antenna (0-800 MHz)
- Directional Antenna LPA-14-SMA (Blue)
- 5V Micro USB Charger – 110V to 240V AC input (Auto Switching) with International Adaptors
- USB Memory Stick
- High Protection Military Standard Carry Case