Wolfhound™-PRO’s high-speed scanning receiver utilizes a multi-band direction finding antenna system allowing security personnel to locate nearby cell phones in either standby mode or during active voice, text or data RF transmissions. This makes it the perfect tool for locating contraband phones and also a TSCM (Technical Surveillance Counter Measure) tool with a dedicated GPS tracker detection mode. Wolfhound-Pro’s passive receiver technology does NOT intercept or “listen-in” on any phones calls making it fully legal for law enforcement trying to avoid sluggish court orders and search warrants.
Wolfhound-PRO™ has been approved by OST, FBoP has been used successfully by SAR (Search And Rescue) teams around the world to save people lost in avalanches and find people lost in the wilderness.
- Detects and locates active contraband and unauthorized cellphone voice, text and data transmissions
- Direction finding antenna locates active indoor mobile phone use up to 150 feet away (1 mile outside line-of-sight)
- Passive receiver technology is fast and legal, eschewing the need for slow court orders and warrants
- Designed and manufactured entirely in the U.S.A.
ll products include standard 1 year hardware warranty.
Wolfhound-PRO™ Cell Phone Tracker is a precision, handheld, wireless sniffer specifically tuned to the RF signature of common cell phones (both U.S. & international bands) including LTE, AWS, PCS, CDMA / WCDMA (UMTS), GSM, EGSM Cellular bands and even GPS trackers as well as U.S. DECT 6.0 cordless phones that cause interference with European cellular carriers.
Wolfhound-PRO Cell Phone Tracker’s high speed scanning receiver utilizes a multi-band direction finding antenna system allowing security personnel to locate nearby cell phones in either standby mode* or during active voice, text or data RF transmissions making it the perfect TSCM tool for enforcing your NO WIRELESS security policy. Wolfhound-PRO’s simple operation and ultra-bright OLED screen make it easy to use for both trained and untrained security personnel.
In addition, Wolfhound-PRO identifies each cellphone by frequency (not by phone number nor IMEI) allowing for detection and listing of multiple cellphones. This can prove useful in situations involving a variety of cellphone use such as large prisons and even disaster zones involving search and rescue operations. This also means that Wolfhound-PRO is legal and the preferred tool of choice for law enforcement looking to avoid time consuming court orders required by the use of some more complex and illegal phone interception devices. Learn more about law enforcement’s use of Wolfhound-Pro in the WSJ story.
Wolfhound-PRO has up to 150 foot radius for cell phone detection (indoors) and up to 1 mile outdoors (line-of-sight) making it the most sensitive cell phone tracker on the market. Wolfhound-PRO includes two field swappable antennas, one omni-directional and one direction finding antenna allowing users to quickly switch from mobile phone detection to mobile phone location and seizure.
Wolfhound-PRO™ has been approved by OST (Office of Security Technology) and FBoP (Federal Bureau of Prisons) and is has even been used successfully by SAR (Search And Rescue) teams around the world to save people lost in avalanches and find people lost in the wilderness.
- Receiver design boasts a dynamic range of -60 dB with user settable sensitivity
- Includes direction finding antenna allowing for accurate cellphone detection and location
- Detects cell phones up to 150 feet away (indoors) and up to 1 mile away (line-of-sight outdoors)
- Identifies each phone by frequency allowing for multiple, simultaneous cellphone detection
- User selectable from -83 dBm to –53 dBm with a resolution of 2 dB for detection in a noisy environment (typical of prisons)
- Dedicated GPS tracker feature detects and locates hidden trackers
- Selectivity rejection of at least 50 dB at 1 MHz from the uplink frequency bands provides high immunity from false triggering caused by base stations, personal communication devices and other sources of interference
- Software (optional) logging capability allows the user to record and time-stamp every detected cell phone transmission via built-in USB port.
- Passive receiver technology is completely legal and does not require time consuming court orders or warrants to operate
- User selectable mobile frequency bands allow the same unit to be used around the world; both USA and European mobile uplink bands are supported
- Integrated laser-assisted directional antenna (green 532 nanometer laser, 50 feet mimimum span)
- Internal Li-ION battery runtime of 4+ hours
- Weighs less than 2 lbs. (30 oz.) fully loaded or just over 1 lb. (18 oz.) using omni-directional antenna